Crane Mechanic / Technician
We are looking for someone who is experienced in working on cranes or who has the dynamic abilities' and drive to work on cranes and lifts. Looking for a Technician to work out of the Yadkinville or Charlotte Office.
Crane mechanic with inspection, service, and repair experience. The qualified candidate will be competent and experienced in hydraulic, electrical and mechanical maintenance of mobile cranes. Technician will demonstrate the desire to work in a safe manner while displaying proper conduct and integrity at all times. Must be willing to learn as the complexity of new cranes continues to advance, attending schools is a requirement.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform maintenance, inspections, repairs and documentation on cranes & lifts
Electrical, Hydraulic & mechanical systems troubleshooting using system diagrams.
Work closely with team members to minimize delays and downtime
Ensure professionalism and a high customer service standard
Provide a high level of communication with both customer and internal team members.
Possess the traits to eventually manage people and equipment fleet
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of electrical theory for power and controls
- Knowledge of the mechanical systems of cranes/hoists
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems and ability to read schematics.
- Driven individual; not easily intimidated
- Diagnostics with computer A MUST
- Must be proficient in word and excel programs.
- Flexibility to work multiple hours/shifts; based upon equipment needs of the organization
Advantage Machinery Services, Inc provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Offering vaccinations for employees that want them.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Yadkinville, NC 27055: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Crane: 2 years (Preferred)
Crane Certification (Preferred)
Class A CDL and Mobile Crane license (Preferred)
Work Location: One location